Saturday, February 07, 2009

half year mark!

ok. it's the six month birthday for Carlin B! yahoooo. It happens to coincide with baby's daddy's birthday! wahooooo - steveO! so carlin's 6 month appointment went off without a hitch, unless you consider $346 eczema foam a hitch! EEEYIKES. it's ok as the good doctor gave me a card to get it for free, but still. I don't know that I can handle that price tag! the new liquid gold for babies! Well, as you can read, her food allergies are still crazy, it's just now i have a foam to put on it and it magically makes it disappear! like AWESOME! so that has me a bit concerned about what exactly I am smearing all over her body. Now if it will only cure her wild scratching! I feel so bad for the baby that can't sleep through the night b/c she is waking up madly scratching! so we are holding off the food til her face is really clear. oh the joys of being a moomoo cow. Now onto soccer news - the Womens Professional Soccer League will be starting this spring and to say I am excited is an understatement. Honestly, you know I wish Mia would just come out of retirement - at least to be a coach or analyst. it's just going to seem so amateur to me without her there. So you will be hearing alot about the Washington Freedom here and hopefully I can keep track of how Carli Lloyd is doing too. I wonder if they will have a fantasy league like they did for WUSA? This also means that this spring I will be heading to Maryland and watching these gals kick the ball around. And hopefully, baby Carlin can enjoy it as a baby. You got to start them early! 6 month baby weight: 18 lbs, weight %: 80, decrease %: 10.

Labels: ,

posted by PeeKay @ 9:17 AM