Sunday, December 07, 2008

praying blood sucking nurses

ok. so remember when i was complaining about baby Carlin's skin? Well... looks like it had nothing to do with cradle crap AND everything to do with mother's MILK. Thinking this might be the case, I voluntarily gave up coffee and chocolate...UUUGH! one look at little miss and doctor H says, uhhh - we need a blood test. I'm like oh yeah. great. then I get down to the lab where the flewbottomless, makes the sign of the cross- i shit you not and says let's hope this is easy. while I try to process what she means...and hold down a screaming baby in a vulcan death hold... I realize she is actually praying that she (the nurse) has God on her side and can get blood out of the tiny veins of a baby... NOT just a random christian moment. and VOILA! the blood starts flowing on her first try. and then miss bloodsucker exclaims" thank you jesus!" and makes the sign of the cross again. HELLO. way to scare the hell out of me! While she is doing the happy dance, I am freaking out about what miss Carlin can be allergic to...drum roll...5 days later... SESAME SEEDS! WTF. happens to be my favorite bagel and one that i actually CRAVED while preggers. and hummos is like my version of butter. so apparently i consume enough sesame seeds to creat a LOW allergy for miss C. EEEOUCH! Im so sick of food allergies. I really really am. 4 month weight: 16 lb, 1 oz(93%). 4 month height: 25.25"(85%)

Labels:

posted by PeeKay @ 12:33 PM