Saturday, September 13, 2008

waa waa

ok. I don't know if its a lack of sleep- but sometimes I look at Carlin and see stuff I shouldn't. Like the time I told Grammy that baby C's head was like an aliens. not a cute one. the kind with the monster cone and big black eyes. Then last night, I swear, I saw John McCain. Enough to the point where I thought I should send an image to the National Enquirer and report that John's boys can still swim. So, yeaaah, its the sleep deprivation. I don't mean to be an ahole, it's the lack of sleep. We have been having a week of baby up = baby cry. baby eat= baby happy. baby down to sleep = 1 minute of calm and then baby cry. repeat cycle. Here's my mantra. It's all I ever wanted. Leave it to the go-go's to be my gurus. My other new mantra is: one day at a time. Here is a pic of Carlin showing her - just wait...I'm gonna cry - face.




And can you believe that someone at SteveO's office asked him if we named her after George Carlin? like - are you for fuckin real?
most hours of sleep in a row:3.5.

Labels:

posted by PeeKay @ 11:00 PM