Sunday, September 07, 2008

happy one month baby C!

ok. I know I know it's been a whole month and I have little bloggin to show for it. And i really have no excuse except for maybe a 1 week postpartum overnight in the hospital. with baby. but i was the patient. then on bedrest for a week. and taking blood pressure medicine for my postpartum pre-eclampsia. woops. AND the Olympics were on. And even after the US secured the gold medal and Carli Lloyd scored the winning goal - I still didnt blog. And even after Carli Lloyd dumped me from her Facebook friends list. I wasn't STALKING! honest! yet, I still didn't blog. But when Grammy leaves after being the UBER grandma for a WHOLE month - I find time to blog. AND we lost power today. for about 3 hours. and i am understanding the idea that we need a generator. no power = no fun. But baby Carlin has her first playdate tomorrow morning with baby Bridget who is one week her elder. I better get the bon-bons ready! Oh yeah- dont forget to watch Oprah tomorrow b/c she will have the us womens soccer team and their gold plated cha-ching to show off - along with a bunch of other US athletes no one knows. GO USA! days til carlin's 1 month visit: 2, days a week steven jr is in his new Catholic preschool: 5. go GOD!

Labels:

posted by PeeKay @ 6:20 PM