Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wii the people

ok. so june came and went. WOOOSH. which includes my first trip to UVA(so fun!), my 25th (again?!)birthday, then JULY came wooshing in and it was off to Long Beach Island, Outer Banks and then back to VA for my medically sanctioned no-more-travel mandate. oh yeah, im still pregnant. which is amazing considering what I have been able to accomplish this summer. Back when I was preggers with Steven I turned into a ginormous watermelon and swelled to epic proportions. i still remember beaner calling my feet - hobbit feet. and she wasn't being mean. it was the damn truth. THIS pregnancy is a whole different ball of wax. I have only gained 16 pounds - at week 37. WOAH. not that I started off like Nicole Kidman or anything, but that's all I needed to gain to brew a 7 pounder. sooo who knows how my little girl sumo is going to weigh. the induction date is set. AUGUST 13th. not the 08.08.08 i envisioned, but 08.13.08 has a certain charm to it too. the only thing cooler would be a 08.11.08 birthdate - since her big bro has the 05.11.05 date. i like symmetry! and to announce my video gaming coming out party!!!!! I got a Wii. I got a Wii. it's kinda hard to play when you don't have any good balance and there is a large basketball stuffed in your shirt... but what i see i love! i AM so getting Wii fit when i pop this babycakes out and are cleared for exercise. b/c let me tell you people, i am currently rocking a 68 year old fitness age, and that's well, just plain embarrassing. days til 1st olympic us womens soccer game: 6, goals Kai and ARod must score: 10.

Labels: ,

posted by PeeKay @ 8:55 PM