Sunday, May 11, 2008

welcome to the world of 3

ok. so it is birthday time at the Stevenjr castle. Don't mind me if it so in fact is combined with MY MOTHER'S DAY! Which has quickly become a day almost as important as MY birthday. But apparently when you have a house full of guests and you are trying to throw the perfect 3 year old party - it is most certainly NOT an appropriate time to stay in your robe all day with your magic bedazzled wand and take a luxurious bath with all your most favorite and hoarded girlee bath lotions. BUT that's what I do on Mother's day, I pamper myself--- after sleeping in and i awake to SteveO making the french toast I quietly demanded/announced must be made in the morning. to hell with the kid with egg allergies. oh right, this post was not about me and my brattiness it is about having a boy turn 3. so where was i. oh yeah, he is 3. and 3 is not 2. which is nice, but boy if i thought 2 was hard, hahha, THREE is way hard. Now he has all these OPINIONS. can you imagine? a dude with opinions, that comes up to your waist. lots of questions. lots of negotiating. lots of time to be spent in law school honing these interrogation skills he has acquired...from... Dora? Blues Clues? Backyardigans? And the theme this year was backyardigans, which he kinda picked out himself at the party store, after I veered him away from the CARS stuff. I mean he was having a himbo party and his guests were mostly 3 year old girls. I dont think they would have appreciated lightning mcqueen over UNIQUA! hours in labor: 18, jr's years on earth:3, jr's current fighting weight in pounds: 38.

Labels: ,

posted by PeeKay @ 8:05 PM