Thursday, March 06, 2008

momnesia - who are you again?

ok. March 31st. mark it down on your calendar. That is the day I will find out the sex of my to-be-named baby. is it vajayjay land? or is it more penis world? there are bets on it being a girl b/c of the difference in my morning sickness this time around. im actually scared though of a vajayjay, even though I am a lifetime owner. This is not the same as a HONDA vs a HYUNDAI. I do have a couple nieces who i changed numerous diapers for, but really, my vast experience has been babysitting boys. the penis is not complicated. it's all right there in your face. easy to clean. but I do not think I want to deal with the alternative. but of course, a girl would supply me with a shopping partner for life and access to mother daughter nights, an a future Women's National Team star. one more boy and I will be the only one on Team Estrogen on cedar brook. sheesh! not sure I can handle that! and i think steven would have more fun with a brother. but a baby girl with an older brother is bound to be an olympic success. ask any professional female athlete---usually she has an older brother to credit the success. unless of course you are a runner. those people have it inside themselves. sunny days in a row: 3, happiness factor: 100%
posted by PeeKay @ 3:56 PM